Author Topic: A EXCELENCIA DO SERVIÇO PÓS VENDA DA LEGO  (Read 1131 times)

Offline tavguinu

A EXCELENCIA DO SERVIÇO PÓS VENDA DA LEGO
« on: 24 November 2014, 18:58:22 pm »
Boas Noticias!

As tuas peças da LEGO® estão a caminho e irão chegar nos próximos 10-15 dias úteis.

Dear Nuno,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm very sorry to hear that the locomotive of your little LEGO® fan's LEGO DUPLO® set 5608 - Train Starter Set is not working as it should.

There are a few steps you can try towards troubleshooting your train that may help you narrow down exactly what the problem is. Hopefully these steps will get your train up and running.

Please follow the steps below before requesting replacement components:

1. Put in 3 new alkaline batteries of the same brand (or fully charged rechargeables). We recommend using all fresh batteries and not mixing brands.
2. Put the train on the tracks and press the start button for ½ second.
3. If the train makes a starting sound, blows its horn and runs for a longer distance it works OK.
4. If the train only runs about 10 – 30 cm the front wheels may be blocked by dirt: Try to clean out hair, dirt etc from the front wheel axle and try again.
5. If the front wheels run easy and the train still stops after 10 – 30 cm, the locomotive needs a replacement.

If you have followed this troubleshooting guide and discovered that the element appear to be faulty, please give us a call. One of our advisors would be more than happy to help you in confirming a part is broken and finding a replacement for you.

If you're still having problems please call one of our LEGO experts on 00800 5346 5555 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm). The number is free of charge form a landline.

You'll need to remind them of this reference number: 8001617729.

We want to make sure we're doing a good job for you, so you’ll always find the link to a four-question survey in our emails. Please tell us how we did today:

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

LEGO® Service

Dear XXXX,

I followed all of your instructions, but unfortunately none worked :-(

How can lego help me ?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nuno

Dear Nuno,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I’m really sorry to hear that you followed the troubleshooting advised and your LEGO® DUPLO 5608 - Train Starter Set is still not working.

It’s disappointing when something you buy doesn’t live up to your expectations and I understand your little LEGO® fan's frustration for having a faulty LEGO set.

Ever since Ole Kirk Kristiansen started our company more than eighty years ago, our motto has been “Only the best is good enough”. Now as then, it guides us in everything we do. We have a whole team of experts and machines whose only job is to make sure every LEGO toy that leaves our factories is perfect.

I’m glad you let us know about the faulty part in your set so we can set things right. We’d like to keep getting better and better at what we do, so I’ve passed your comments on to our Quality Department.

I'm sending a replacement Locomotive, red colour as the yellow one has been discontinued, and your replacement part should arrive within 15 business days.

I hope to have helped you on this matter!

We want to make sure we're doing a good job for you, so you’ll always find the link to a four-question survey in our emails. Please tell us how we did today:
Please let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

LEGO® Service